Wednesday, August 13, 2008

what we've been up to

Yesterday afternoon Terry took some time off since he was going to have meetings all night. Noah wanted to swim and we thought that was a good idea. So after I used the opportunity to bribe him to use the potty, we set up a water slide! Noah loved it!


How nice of Terry to hold the umbrella to shade them.

Now you enter the life of a housewife...not too exciting.

This morning Terry accidentally spilled bright red juice in the fridge and on the floor. Oops! I said that's okay b/c I had meant to clean out our fridge for a long time...first time since we've been here. Yikes, I know! But it's done now and looks so nice. I even rearranged the photos on our fridge. Do you see yourself up there? Depends on who you are I guess and if you've sent us a photo. Yeah, I keep them all year until the next Christmas brings updates. Motivation to send us photos? He he he. Only if you care about being on our fridge I guess.

Yeah, Iknow my division in wrong.

The big one on the left top is from ChiKo camp.

Here's how it is. A little bare, but that's okay. No, that's not wine. It's sparkling juice or something from the hospital when Evie was born.


No comments:

Post a Comment