Friday, November 7, 2008

my excuse

So, there haven't been any blogs for a week. That's kind of long, especially since I enjoy it so much. My excuse is totally legit: My dog ate our camera cord.

Actually, he just chewed through it. And it's not even our's, it's Shari's. Nonetheless, it's Snap's fault.

Thankfully Terry found a new one right away on Ebay. He ordered from Hong Kong since that was the cheapest...but it was also the slowest. It had to travel all the way around the world! We just got it today and that's what Snap's modeling.

Rest assured. I took that cord away from him ASAP and will not leave it out again. I guess that makes it my fault. I still blame the dog.


Also, I got a hair cut yesterday (but I did nothing to it here)... Can you tell it's different? Depends if you're male or female I suppose. She layered it up around my face like I asked her, but not quite as much as I wanted b/c she said it was starting to look like a mullet. Yeah, what do you think? Mullet material? I think not. Actually, she said if she took any more off it would start to look "mullety." I disagree. Huff.

2 comments:

  1. you look cute, and incidentally, your naughty dog is cute too! :)

    Megan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks =)
    BTW, the scones were delish.

    ReplyDelete