Thursday, March 4, 2010

spring teases

So, global warming has been giving us a really cold winter. And just so you know, my tongue is in my cheek on that one. If I wasn't clear, I think global warming is bogus. Lame.

Anyway, it's been cold here. We haven't had our typical warm ups in between the snows. It's just stayed cold.

But since March came in, it's really starting to feel like spring is coming. I hope it stays, but usually it teases you. Like this day was 50-some degrees but I'm sure it will snow again soon. Then it will get warm and repeat until the snow is truly gone.

Anyway, Tuesday was busy but we HAD to get out. Good thing I thought of boots as a precaution b/c it was very wet and muddy.

Evie wanders more than her brother and in no time she had her UNwaterproof boots soaked.

Noah was learning about the different sounds the playground pipes make when struck with a stick...

Evie prints

Slush

Here she's standing in a slush puddle. Shortly after this she slipped on the ice under the slush and fell into an ice cold puddle thus soaking herself. Poor little sausage. We went right home for a warm nap =)

No comments:

Post a Comment