Tuesday, December 28, 2010

it was an accident

Noah has gotten a lot of use out of his Christmas program present box. Last week he thought it would be fun to slide down the stairs inside it. I did this kind of thing all the time as a kid so I didn't figure it could hurt anything to let him go for it. I mean, come on, it's winter - there's only so much a kid can do inside!

So he usually went down feet first - good idea, son.


He would just shift his weight back and away he went!


Come on, how fun does that look?


And then this happened. Evie had been contentedly watching Noah on the top steps, until she saw me bring the camera out. She likes to see the picture after it's taken so she comes running to me at just the wrong moment...



Poor little squish. However, she really was FINE! It was only 4 stairs and she didn't hurt herself at all. It was more the shock that scared her than anything. Don't worry - I'm a good mommy!


1 comment:

  1. So...Jess and I laughed really hard at the video. Are we a terrible uncle and aunt? I'm glad the Eve-ster wasn't hurt. Noah had no idea she was there and she had no idea he was about to slide. A pure accident...definitely Funniest Home Videos material.

    ReplyDelete