Friday, December 27, 2013

cereal for Ezra

I introduced Ezra to his first solid food one week ago when he was six and a half months old. I have been lazy about starting him on food. Nursing is so much easier when I already have to prepare everything for the other three punks. Plus I'd like to eat at some point too. Also I was worried that he'd refuse it like Samuel did

Poor unsuspecting baby.


And the first bite goes in! At first he was just confused. Though he doesn't look happy at all does he?


Then he started tipping his head back. Initially I thought this meant that he was into it, like a baby bird. But no, alas, he was not into it. He started refusing it though I did get some down. I tried again a few days later and he was even more against it. I tried applesauce today and he didn't like it either. I guess I will just keep trucking on. Samuel eventually ate. I just wish he'd go for it right away like Noah and Evie did.

No comments:

Post a Comment