Monday, February 3, 2020

July '19: VBS, Hills Alive, hiking, YG tubing

Evie was technically too old for VBS (I think? or it was her final year) but she went all the same.



I believe the kids raised money to support a Nebraskan church that was flooded out during the wet spring. They also worked toward taping Zeb and Moses to the wall. 



I love that look they're sharing. 😂



One day while the kids were at the church Terry and I drove down to visit Paul and Jana. Love them! 



There's always hail in summer but there aren't always dahlias that are behind in their growth. Terry was so kind as to run out there and cover them all up. 



I loved him running around under that umbrella for me. 💚



The following weekend, July 21, was Hills Alive. It had been a while since we'd gone but For King and Country drew us out. 



Evie with Sarah and Naomi.



Evie dancing with Grace.



Samuel and Ezra already look so much smaller here to me (it's February while I write this though).



It's always a huge crowd. 



Happy girls. 



Bouncing girls.



I did a more professional haircut for Luna since I finally figured out how to use the guards. 



David took Noah and Moses out a few times for hiking. 



He's the best! 




Beautiful. 





Creeper Noah 😂




Terry still does youth group in the summers when he's not on a trip. This particular event had been already been rescheduled to this night, July 24, due to rain and lightning. But even still it was cloudy and cold! 



Terry and Steven constructed a huge waterslide!



The littles had so much fun. So did everyone else!



The fall was very quickly approaching and I had to get my school stuff in order. I spent hours and hours planning and shopping. 



That kitty is so chill. 



The littles helping me water my dahlias. 



Haircut time for Evie. 



Our very good friends from Nebraska, Shawn and Becki, visited us on July 27 while they were here for their anniversary. 

No comments:

Post a Comment