Saturday, January 3, 2009

Dance War

I'll try not to be condescending...(ha ha) I don't think I've mentioned that I had the lead in my 7th grade play, Break a Leg. Apparently, I still have some acting skills, as this video showcases. Who would have thought that shy Eva was such a wacko?

Ever since Terry received Family Force Five's CD in the mail for the youth group and we listened to and loved it, we've wanted to make a dancing music video of their song Dance or Die.

Actually, the process was more involved. Terry had seen them in concert twice and liked them, even though they're completely crazy. Good for adolescent boys like the 2 he was with - lotza screaming and rolling around on the stage and dancing like maniacs. Anyway, Terry also has a history of making silly movies - 2 Cops and 1 Outer Limits and 1 Creature Cake w/me... I have to get that one up here as well (they're on facebook if you care to see them there). At any rate, all those experiences made us want to do something silly over Christmas w/our family. This is what we came up with. And can I get a high five for Terry for putting this video together so great? Super swell job hon!

No comments:

Post a Comment