Friday, January 14, 2011

38 weeks

Here is me and baby at 38 weeks.

For the last 38 weeks I've been looking forward to Fridays when I get emails updating me on how the baby is growing. I am going to miss that. Also, I will miss reading nightly from my baby book as well as all the baby appointments that I really do look forward to (our next, and potentially last, appt is Monday). Pregnancy is amazing, though it's quite uncomfortable now. And yet, we're almost done! I may not even have the time to do another baby blog until after baby is here. Wow.

I have been having lots of practice contractions that are painless, but uncomfortable. Though yesterday I had two that were genuinely painful and felt like the real thing. I was even woken in the night with one! No baby yet though but could be any day now.

Baby is about 6#8oz heavy (like a round watermelon) and 19.5 inches long (like a leek). Noah was 6#13oz and Evie was 7#5oz so it will be interesting to see what this baby comes as.

And here is a shot just for Steph. Hey, don't knock it. After another night of poor sleep due to that weird contraction and Evie getting up to pee, a stretchy dress is just what I needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment