Monday, January 17, 2011

unsettled

What the heck is this, you might ask? It's my view of my feet.
Don't see any feet? Don't worry, they're there - just hidden b/c of the large basketball/watermelon shaped baby in my belly.

This large baby is causing some unsettling things to happen to me at night. I had the most wicked heartburn last night. It perhaps had something to do with my delicious homemade pepperoni pizza and puppy chow. A bad combination? So, I did not get much sleep last night. In fact, after getting up to try sleeping in the guest bed and on the couch, I woke Terry up seeking any kind of help.

See my bedtime set-up? Lots and lots of pillows, ear plugs, Tums and pop?

Terry is amazing. He woke up, felt sorry for me and drove up to the building to get me a Sprite to ease my indigestion/heartburn/gas/sour stomach. He did this at 3am!!! Again, Terry is awesome.
I was hoping after a night of very poor sleep due to being 9 months pregnant that baby would decide to come today. After all, today would have worked for Evie, who came after a baby appointment and shopping trip to Walmart - which is also what we did today. But baby did not want to do things the same as Evie. So for now, I have some Zantac and Sierra Mist in the fridge.

1 comment:

  1. yuck...with Ella I had to make a rule not to eat certain foods after dinner or it was bad news. What a great husband you have though. I'm thinking of you...hopefully baby will come soon!

    ReplyDelete