Friday, November 16, 2018

D2S 2018

October and November have been very busy. Midway through October, on Saturday the 13th, Terry hosted Dare2Share live at Parkview. This is the second year he's organized the gospel sharing event  in Rapid instead of traveling to Denver or Lincoln and once again he was the emcee. I attended too this year, took pictures and video, and hung out with my small group of 7th grade girls in addition to Denise and Tilly. We all decided to go to Colonial House for breakfast. I totally broke my gluten free diet by eating a caramel roll and felt fine! I have found that I can eat gluten occasionally and not have heartburn but if I cheat too much I start to notice the heaviness that I began last winter. 



Zoe, Maddy, Abby, and Elena came too. 



As did Jazmin's group, Leah, Lindsay, Zeah, and Hannah. 



Even Denise came with Cole. 



From there we all went to the church. JoAnn and Katie signed people in. 



The SD Apologetics guys were there again. 



There's Terry doing his emcee thing. 



Asher and Moses were surprised by me.  



I didn't take any other pictures that morning of training! This was lunch.  



Thanks ladies! 



Sound booth team.



We had over 100 people there but this picture makes it look super empty. 



A little better... 



I can't even remember now what David was cringing over. 



Teaching us the G.O.S.P.E.L.



Go Asher!



The gospel. Boom.



Then they all practiced it. 



Our girls.



Brianna, Elli, and Lydia I think. 



Ed and Sue.



Eric cracking me up with Corban.



David and Cole. 



It was a terrible day to go door to door but we weren't scared by a little snow and wind! My small group went up to the neighborhoods behind the new Walmart and collected food items and tried to have a spiritual conversation. 



So proud of these girls!



Some fun inside.



Lydia's turn.



Terry went around asking for stories.



I like everyone's happy, laughing faces.



Russ and his team were there all day for music. 



The following day Love Inc. came to get all the food. 



Quite a haul for them!



We didn't leave until after 7 and stopped at Blaze on the way home. It was a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment