Friday, November 16, 2018

School sweetness, Snapchat what?, Bowflexing

We homeschool. This is Evie doing homeschool. 😂 How's that for descriptive?



She was grumpy that I took a video of her. I was just bugging her to hurry up and finish so we could eat lunch and I could go to work. Come to think of it, she's more dramatic and grumpy than she used to be... Hmmmm. 



I work with Samuel and Ezra upstairs at the dining table in order to give Noah and Evie space. Sometimes Ezra is too dang cute and I have to eat him. This video makes me want to eat him. 



Again Evie was annoyed that I recorded her adorably teaching Samuel to play piano...and so was Samuel. They like the videos for the blogs though and that's about the only place they go. They're old enough now that I think they're tired of me posting them to social media. I don't do it very much anymore kids! And whoops, I mislabeled the video. It's Samuel. 



Luna is continuing school on a very part time basis. 



One evening we had some friends over for dinner and Evie made the dessert. It's a fun dump cake that you mix up in the pan. Super easy and yummy. My mom taught Evie. 



Evie was very proud of this achievement. She'd been trying to master a front flip for months and only managed it when Elle, who's done gymnastics, told her to tuck her knees in. And hey presto!



A woman at church gifted us her Bowflex she never used. Very kind of her.



There was no where else to put it but the school room and predictably, it hardly ever gets used. 😑



I discovered Snapchat filters in October. I rarely use Snapchat and am still figuring out how it works. This day I discovered the filters. 😂 The kids and I proceeded to have a lot of fun. 



Samuel was the best. He kept trying to grab the digital additions, the butterflies in this instance. 



And the nose in this one. 



And the ears here. 😆 He's so cute.



He laughed and laughed at his toast face.



Terry got annoyed that I was playing with Noah while they were working out. It's not my fault the Pug wanted to play. 



Oh yeah and we took silly videos. 



Very silly.



My favorite. 



Evie and Abigail's piano lessons overlap a bit on Tuesdays and they were practicing this dance when I arrived. 



And finally, my college friend and bridesmaid Joy was in town on October 20th. I haven't seen her since she got married when Noah was a baby! It was fun to catch up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment