Wednesday, March 28, 2018

swimming, booking, shopping, eating

On March 9, two months after we had last done it, we went swimming for the homeschool swim day once again.



Splashing Samuel like that was a new trick. :D



I don't often get such good smiles from Dwidgie.



Samuel and Ezra spent some time jumping into the water, prepping for later cliff jumping I'm sure.



Splast!



Splish splash they were taking a bath



Meanwhile and for the first time, Evie and Noah were playing in adjacent the lap pool. I had gone over there to swim some laps after getting bored. Terry and Noah joined me after a while for some basketball and jumping off the diving board. Then I came over and did some diving too, but dude, that board was so springy that all I did was belly flop. Ha ha



Getting her back for those bunny ears.



Rewind to the beginning of that week. Terry was going to go for a run with Luna one morning and I thought it would be a good time to cut her overlong toenails so her running stride could grind down the rough edges. But in my hurry I cut too deep and she bled a lot.



Sadly I had to keep that washcloth bandaid on her foot all day. Three weeks later her nails need clipped again but I'm so scared to do it!



That evening Noah's BB gun finally came in the mail!



A couple days later I felt quite adventurous and decided to take all the kids to the library and then the grocery store. Usually the library is no problem but spending an hour in Safeway with four kids was not fun. We did get 68 books that day!



I think the littles had a good time "driving" their car cart, but the rest of us did not enjoy ourselves. Evie's face says it all. She makes me laugh a lot!



We go through so much fruit every week.



I made an incredibly healthy meal that evening so my veggies didn't go bad but I just knew my kids wouldn't even like it.



And they certainly didn't care for it. But I did. I had such healthy lunches for a week.



I feel like yelling this at the kids all the time. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment