Saturday, May 7, 2011

their second meeting

There was a lot of "meeting" going on over Easter. But actually, my parents had already met Samuel. They just hadn't seen him since he was a little orange, peely skinned one-week-old.

We spent Easter Sunday at their house after church. And mom made like the biggest meal next to Thanksgiving and Christmas. We all gorged ourselves. Deliciousness.

I love this picture of my mom. She sure looks happy.

Aw

The big kids watched Toy Story 3 while Terry read his notes from church to my dad.

Then Grampa got a turn with Sam Well. I love this picture as well! My dad is wearing his shooting glasses b/c they were a better prescription and he was waiting for his new ones. I just love it, makes me smile.

Grampa likes to swing Samuel's arms around.

No comments:

Post a Comment