Monday, May 27, 2019

another spring blizzard and climbing after

Noah had three of his seven track meets cancelled, including Custer's on Thursday, April 11th, due to crazy spring snow storms like this one that lasted for two or three days. Of course that wasn't the last storm we had. Just this last weekend in late May we had a storm that produced two feet of snow in the hills!



It was very heavy wet stuff. 



I made my first attempt at gluten free cinnamon rolls (King Arthur). They had to be rolled out on waxed paper so that they could be rolled up by it too. 



Like so.



They also had to be placed in muffin tins so they'd keep their round shape. Gluten free dough is just the worst (the gluten rolls to the left are clearly superior). However, the littles enjoyed the heck out of them. 



Blizzard footage including the cat and dog and rolls.



The following day the littles got much needed haircuts.



He's so cute. I just want to eat him all the time.



Samuel has the sweetest eyes.



Also crazy eyes.



Bedtime bros.



The next day Ezra got pretty sick. I was worried about flu or strep but it was neither and he was fine. 



Noah had his 8th grade standardized testing to do that weekend.



The following day, Saturday the 13th, Denise asked if I'd come along for a girls afternoon out. Um, yes. We visited the indoor rock wall for some expensive fun. Jazmin nailed this one. 



Denise did the same move but her legs are shorter, which made her look cooler actually. 



They all say I'm a natural climber but I don't know why. Clearly I can't do amazing stuff like this!



Denise, me, Jaz, and Zoe. Fun times. 

No comments:

Post a Comment