Tuesday, May 19, 2009

don't thump yer *yellow* mellon

I just wanted Shari to be able to see the cute *yellow* outfit that she got as a birthday gift for Evie. Like I said before, it's 90 degrees here and I was all for the wearing of tank tops. I'm looking pretty cute myself in a sweet black tank I got on a super sale at Kohl's, but I digress.

So here you are Shari, if you ever are able to check your email. Doesn't she look adorable?









Here's the back. Quite cute.
Why yes Evie, I would like a drink =). We had just got back from the park and were parched.

Noah is like, Look Evie, we have the same cup!

We've been out for a couple bike rides w/the kids since the weather is finally nice and decided we should probably upgrade. The kids had some second-hand helmets from I-have-no idea-where and they didn't fit correctly. So we did upgrade. I think Evie is just adorable in hers. Noah's in one of those a multi-sport ones so he looks a little dorkier. But if he ever wants to do some mountain climbing, he's all set.


He's comparing cups again...

No comments:

Post a Comment