Tuesday, September 27, 2011

my harvest festival parade




The Harvest Festival this year was in my honor since it was my 30th birthday. I'm still not sure why there were so many Bo Pelini heads around though... Anyway, we had a good time like we usually do. Noah got tons of candy. He's learned the trick of turning on the charm - smiling and waving. Though I couldn't quite get him to say thank you for all the candy that came his way.

"Share with your sister!"

This was the best part of the parade. Terry's friend Brent threw out stuffed animals instead of candy. The kids were way excited about that. His daughter is tossing this animal to Evie on purpose. Here it comes!

She picked it up...

...and loved it immediately. She's been carrying around that pink bear every single moment since she picked it up. Noah was most disappointed he didn't get an animal.

No comments:

Post a Comment