Tuesday, February 7, 2012

#100

The last time I did a blog about Noah's progress through his kindergarten reading book, How to Teach Your Child to Read in 100 Easy Lessons, was November 9, 2011. And now he's completed that book. He's read all 100 lessons and is DONE! I'm so proud! Woot woot!

I remember when Noah was just starting the book in the fall of 2011 and I was flipping through the book to the back. I found it hard to believe he's be able to read such long stories. But he can! Sure, he still has to sound some things out and he can't read as fast as I can, but he's only six! I think he's done pretty fantastic. Look at that story he read all by himself!

And here is a video of him reading the first part of his last lesson, #100.

And here is a video of him from the fall of 2010 in preschool reading a short book. But that was after he had practiced and memorized the book for like 6 days straight. Haha. He's much better now.

No comments:

Post a Comment