Monday, December 31, 2018

Nov. fun - Luna in undies, Dino park, sweet notes, sickness

The week between the fall retreat and Thanksgiving was full of random happenings. 

For one thing, Luna was in her second heat. Boo. I know we could just get her fixed but I have my heart set on the kids experiencing puppies once...though the three weeks of mess might have changed my mind. Though I do have one lead on a stud so we'll see if that can happen. 

My parents dog-sat over the fall retreat and had the ingenious idea to put boys underwear on her. Surprisingly she complied. 



They cut a hole in some of Ezra's old shorts to complete her outfit. 



Chilling and recuperating after the fall retreat with Settlers and The Tenth Kingdom. 👌



During Noah and Evie's piano lessons the boys and I had been running errands.When I ran out of things to accomplish we went and got coffee and a gluten free brownie from Pure Bean.



And then went to play at Dinosaur Park.



Newly discovered Snapchat filters kept me entertained and the boys laughing. 



💙 Samuel's expression.



Cute little floppy eared boys.



The following day, a Thursday, Evie put to use the sticky notes she had bought at the Awana store the night before. She wrote me sweet little notes and hid them where I was bound to find them. This one in our school calendar folder.







In the refrigerator. 😂



That afternoon I went to work and again with the filters.



A couple days later I came down with the stomach flu Terry had before the fall retreat but it wasn't as bad, thankfully. I still laid low in bed since I could. The littles were drawn up since I was watching The Tenth Kingdom between naps. I do not know how Terry ran around the fall retreat with that stomach virus. 😱



Luna destroyed the new bed we got her for her birthday so I taught Evie how to sew and we fixed it. Luna wrecked it again after this so I had to fix it once again. Stinking dog doesn't get it in her kennel anymore. 



We found Trouncie cuddled up on the sheets in the linen closet one night when we were getting ready for bed. Silly kitten cat.

No comments:

Post a Comment