Sunday, July 14, 2019

Dinne Theater portraits

For two months we were gearing up for the Mexico/L.A. mission trip Dinner Theater fundraiser scheduled for Friday, May 10th. We finally got our costumes ready for the theater bulletin on May 1st. I remember leaving Youth Group for a bit to get dressed and have my picture taken. Mine were not as awesome as Terry's. 



He is a goof. 



I love it.



He was an egocentric, name calling artist who created one particularly awful sculpture.






"Bill and Bob. Bill, Bill, and Bob..." Terry had a whole song for those two lines that he called out when he wanted his movers to bring in the rest of his paintings.



Cole and Noah.



Evie was Shauna. 



She dressed as a little girl...



...so pretty much herself.



She legitimately had the whole play memorized though she didn't have all that many lines.



I was a haughty rich lady.



I borrowed everything for my costume except the dress from Amy at church. It turned out just right.



The dress was from my friend April's wedding I was a bridesmaid in the week before Terry and I got married. So 2004. It was tight, but it still fit. The night of the theater I was getting quite uncomfortable, but it *still fit!* Yay!



A much thinner 22 year old Eva.

No comments:

Post a Comment