Sunday, July 14, 2019

New glasses, new car, reading update, Gramma Dorothy passes away :(

Even though we all had eye appointments March 12, we didn't get Evie and Noah their new glasses til April 26. Oops. She got some nice blue ones. They complement her skin better than pink. I should know. She has pink skin like me. 



Samuel tried on all the boy glasses that Noah didn't like. He's so cute. I don't know why I don't have a picture of Noah! Maybe because he already had contacts.



We had sold Terry's 1998 Malibu on Noah's birthday and got this from Terry's dad to replace it, his Equinox. It was mega dirty so he gifted us a cleaning detail coupon he had won on a radio action. 



Good as new (it needed a few other things fixed too).



The next day, April 25th, I was taking the littles to a birthday party at the mall and while in route got the news that Terry's grandmother had just passed away. She had been sick in the hospital for a day or two and was going downhill quickly. I was in a super hurry to get up to the hospital to be with the family and accidentally brushed too close to a beautiful white truck while trying to park. I had been so distraught that I wasn't paying proper attention. Darn it. That made me even more upset. It wasn't like I could tell Terry about it right away like normal. 



We went to the hospital, said our goodbyes to Gramma Dorothy and went back to the mall to pick up the boys.



Working on funeral stuff.



Jim came over a to have Terry help him put digitize of his home videos for the funeral.



During one quiet time that week I caught Ezra downstairs reading this beginning reader books aloud to himself. 💙 It was so great. Samuel did the exact same thing two years ago.  



Ezra overheard reading and then a Samuel reading update. Love it.



Noah was also cruising through books. He finished his Algebra and second Science book. Thumbs up indeed. 👍

No comments:

Post a Comment