Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Terry's 31st

Terry's 31st birthday was September 3rd so we celebrated when his family was here. Though it was nothing compared to last year's surprise sunglasses party, it was still a good time. The pie helped. I have a ton of rhubarb in our backyard that comes in extremely handy.
.
Getting ready to sing. I attempted to make a #31 out of candles. It didn't work too well.
.
Terry's cousin Tawnya and her family came over. Tim is part-owner of the funeral home in town. Kellen has the heart defect and Kalli is their youngest.
.
Gotta feed the baby!
.
Reading one of serveral cards. Terry got a watch, some books and David Crowder's new album. Rather, he will get that album in a few days when it actually comes out =)
.
He got that book (The Jane Austen Book Club) for me from a garage sale that morning and decided to wrap it up even though it wasn't my birthday. I liked the movie so he thought I might like the book. I haven't finished it yet, but it's a little too something... not PG-13 enough for me.
.
Alice's birthday was August 26th so she got a few things as well.
.
Jesse's always smiling these days, and it's not b/c he was here with all of us =)

No comments:

Post a Comment