Wednesday, January 27, 2010

out with the old

I know this is way lame, but there's not too much happening in our household at the moment. Just the ordinary. And I happen to blog about ordinary things.

So I did something kind of depressing yesterday. I put away Evie's old clothes that are too small for her. I know, exciting right?

In her dresser were clothes from 9-18 months and since tubs were on sale I decided to git-r-dun. It made me sad though b/c it reinforces how much she's grown. These first two years of her life have gone so much faster than with Noah for some reason. She'll be two the last day of March already! And I keep getting the last two years mixed up, thinking that she'll only be one. Oh sad.

So this is a picture that I took last year at this same time when I put away all her newborn clothes. Look at how little she was!

Here's the boy, little changed except in height =)

Now these pictures are from yesterday. Here is Evie's overflowing dresser (which by the way used to belong to my Gramma Helen so I like it a lot)

The tubs

Cleaned out drawers

This is new. I hadn't been hanging her clothes until now since she had so many sets of stuff

And then it was time to play in the closet

I like this though - the organization of it all. Here are all of her clothes 0-18 months! I have all of Noah's still as well. You never know if we might have another one. And that is my hope so...yeah.

1 comment:

  1. Very nicely organized. Well done, sister. : )

    ReplyDelete