Monday, January 4, 2010

two Christmases - 09

So we went home for Christmas 09, like we have been doing the last three years. But since the weather was looking ferocious, we left earlier than we had planned. Two days earlier.

This is Christmas morning at the ranch. This year Jesse was a little more comfortable since he and Shari were married and it was his second time around the block. Fun stuff.

I made photo albums for both sets of grandparents and then they all got a KTB workout shirt.

Shari got Evie this sweet twin baby stroller. And Noah got a crane to go with his trains.

After lunch we headed into town for Christmas at my parents house. Good thing we left when we did b/c they closed the interstate shortly after we got there - blowing snow blizzard stuff. It wasn't bad except for the drifts, which would have just kept getting bigger and bigger.

This is the view from my parent's front window. Behind the tree on the right is a car stuck, one of many in fact. The snow drifts bad there. But we were all cozy inside.

My mom and I made a homemade apple pie. She did the cut-out leaves. Good stuff.

Stephanie supervising Evie and her Keto cat.

Daddy is putting together one of Noah's hot wheels car toys.

I guess I was really excited about my new toaster. We needed it.

My sister, dad and his new shirt.
My mom loved her photo book. And so did Evie.

The kids were quite tired and craaaanky. Gramma didn't mind though =)

Watching the kids new favorite show - Aladdin.



Terry preached at his parent's church so here he is working on it the day before.

Evie was playing in the covers while Terry worked.

The next day we let Evie open up her big gift since she had been so tired. It's a dollhouse we got half price at Toys R Us! We absolutely should have waited until we got home since it was so big. But we made it fine.

This is at home - the house all put together.

And my parents got them this sweet kitchen:

No comments:

Post a Comment