Thursday, March 4, 2010

braiding it all up

For church on Sunday I changed Evie's typical hair style up a bit - usually it's half up in a side pony-tail. I figured it was long enough for something more so I pulled it half up but braided it. It was quite cute.

Monday morning I woke up thinking that her hair is capable of even more than just half of her hair being braided. So I tried my hand at a french braid.

I'm no expert at this though so it's good we have plenty of time to perfect it.

You'd think I'd get tired of lamenting at how big this girl is, but it still surprises me. Look at how gorgeous!

Although, when we were looking through baby pictures together last week, I was reminded that I guess I really am okay with them growing up. Certainly it's very nice that they're not babies anymore! They're becoming more them. And Evie is talking SO much - Our parents are both going to be visiting in the next week and will be so surprised at her progress.

She's so cute.

And I'll throw a shot of Noah in too. He came in while I had the camera out b/c he needed help putting his shirt on =)

3 comments:

  1. Stephanie Kveene3/4/10, 10:46 PM

    You must email me the evie smile pictures!!!!! SO FREAKING CUTE! SO SO SO SO CUTE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stephanie Kveene3/4/10, 10:46 PM

    You must email me the evie smile pictures!!!!! SO FREAKING CUTE! SO SO SO SO CUTE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I cannot believe how fast the Eve-ster is growing up! It has only been a few months since we have seen all of you, but wow! she is growing so fast!! Noah is getting taller, too. Man...I miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete