Wednesday, March 10, 2010

early bday gifts

It's kinda fun that Noah and Evie's birthdays are so close. Noah was born on the same day that we got engaged: April 19th. Evie was just almost an April Fools baby. I guess she didn't want that though b/c she came March 31st. So the pair of them are just about exactly 3 years apart.

My parents are here to hang out for a few days. My mom is like the craftiest person I know. Unfortunately, I inherited none of her skill. But I am more than okay with that =)

Here are the kids opening up an early bday gift

Noah is pulling his out with lightning speed

And here's Evie's

My mom crocheted sweaters for them! Aren't they adorable?! They're wearing them today and are quite warm. Evie came up to me just now with sweat on her nose =)

Dunno what's up with the tongue from Noah but Evie is cute as ever

Mom said Evie looked like she had muscle arms. She does!


And can you see that hood? It's got a little spiky poofy thing going on on top =) Thanks mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment