Tuesday, March 16, 2010

choices?

So...this might be gratuitous, but I'm doing it anyway. My excuse? I want opinions.

We've been slowly saving up to replace the very used couch in front of our tv. We want a sectional, or perhaps a curved "conversational" couch. When we move, it will fit nicely into the lower level. Additionally, it will be GREAT and so so so much better for having students over.

We originally wanted one that reclined. But those are more expensive and heavy. So now we are thinking about just getting an ottoman. We also want something firm so it lasts longer. And microfiber would be good b/c it's like indestructible.

Might as well get a new one so it lasts longer...

Here is the most expensive, though I don't have a number yet. It's a flexsteel... This is precisely the layout I would want. 3 seats on one side and 2 on the other. And something like this color too...

Here is the second expensive one - a flexsteel as well. We could put an additional wedge in the middle to lengthen it.

Here is a best furniture one. I don't like chaises, so we would switch that out...

Another Best one. Again, no chaise.

Here is an Ashley sectional. I like it, but it's not as good of quality as the other two, but therefore, less expensive!
And here is the final Ashley. Terry actually has a broken piece of this couch in the sunday school room. It certainly looks nice, but the back is a lot less supportive than I would like. Though the bottom cushions seem adequate. And, it's big.
So what do you think???

1 comment:

  1. Is there a furniture store near that you can go to and actually try some of these out?? Pictures don't always show how comfy the couches may or may not be...so I would go to a furniture place and try them out. : )

    ReplyDelete