Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Taun Taun girl

Before I get to my point, here is a cute photo of Evie from a couple days ago - she colored all those steps with sidewalk chalk. This girl could play outside for hours, even by herself. Noah prefers to watch tv...

And now, my point. Though our little girl is quite cute and squeezable, even squish-able, she makes some interesting noises. Lately she has been doing all this grunting. And I guess it's not necessarily grunting. It's hard to explain. The closest thing we can compare it to is a Taun Taun. As in Luke Skywalker on his Taun Taun. As in Han slicing open the Taun Taun to keep Luke warm. As in these famous Star Wars lines: "Your Taun Taun will freeze before you reach the first marker. " "Then I guess I'll see you in he_ _!). Oh Harrison, you know I love you. No, not you Mark Hamill.

Yes, Evie grunts like a Taun Taun. If you care to hear what this sounds like, watch this clip =)

No comments:

Post a Comment