Tuesday, July 6, 2010

up in the hills

While Terry went to Challenge in Ohio the last week of June and beginning of July, I took the kids home instead of sitting around here going crazy. I did go a little crazy nonetheless, but at least I had some help!

After church with my parents we went to the Latchstring Inn in Spearfish Canyon for lunch. Here we are outside the back porch where we ate. Poor Noah had two bloody noses!

Yay! We took a small hike from the back of the restaurant down the path to Little Spearfish Falls. Evie was SO cute in her bright little yellow dress. The only thing missing? Daddy =(


Next we drove up the road just a mile to Roughlock Falls. Here we are looking at the fish.

Cute boy!

Can you blame me for missing this place? Geesh, I do!

My mom, the kids and I went hiked back down to the restaurant, collecting flowers and running down the hills.

No comments:

Post a Comment