Wednesday, February 16, 2011

hospital day 3 and 4

Here is Evie visiting on Day 3 (biliruben 12.5). Noah would sit on the love seat and play Angry Birds and Evie would come look at Samuel.

Day 4 - biliruben 12.4. Cutie! He's looking more like himself now - less swollen. The red spots on his skin are that rash.

He started getting pretty good at sleeping in the bili-bed.

And here are some shots of my room. It's kinda funny but it started to feel like home. I stayed with Samuel though I could of course have gone home - I didn't want to without Samuel though.

And Terry was great enough to stay with me every night too - the love seat pulled out into a bed. Staying in the hospital was a little boring, but otherwise it was pretty great. I had every meal brought to me. I had visitors when I wanted them. I didn't have 2 other active kids running out their energy around me. I could read as long as I wanted (had to read HP since that's all I had!). And best of all, the nurses cared for Samuel in between feedings at night. They always said he slept so that made me feel a little better. And I slept wonderful in the hospital!

No comments:

Post a Comment