Tuesday, April 12, 2011

smiles and poops

I have had a hard time getting a shot of Samuel's smile on camera. Finally got some really great ones.

And this is pretty much what he looked like after he had the grossest poopy accident last night...he was smiling. I had just got done feeding him before we went to sleep and was changing his diaper on our bed. He was asleep so I thought it was safe not to put anything under him. Wrong assumption. Before I could get another diaper under him, he totally pooped on our bedspread. The worst part was that it slid down the bed into my pajama shorts. Yeah, worst accident ever. Even worse than when Evie squirted poo on me in the middle of the night and I woke with up it still on my face the next morning.

So here he is modeling his gummy cuteness.





2 comments: