Sunday, November 20, 2011

raking leaves

We finally got our back lawn raked today (our neighbors say hooray). And by that I mean, Terry raked our lawn. It was only fair. After all, we only have one rake. Plus, I did it last year when I was 6-7 months pregnant. Anyway, we got it done. I am posting lots of pictures of this boring event b/c I like pictures of my kids.

The leaves don't really look so bad here. It's just the one maple tree. But they sure add up.

Samuel was chillin with Noah and Evie's representatives.

Happy boy face

Happy kid faces

Evie gets the first of many dumped leaves on her head

This is what she thinks of it

More leaves

And more leaves. And no, I didn't tell him to stop.

We would have taken a complete family photo but there's no one else but me to point the camera. Perhaps we should train Snap dog...

3 amigos

Samuel was not digging it at this point. He had a nap after this.

Evie came to a stop at Terry's feet and was like, Excuse me daddy, I'm mowing.

4 of 13 piles

4 more

The fruit of our (Terry's) labors. The city will bring tractors by and haul away our mess. It's so nice.

1 comment:

  1. You mean you're supposed to rake those things up???

    Oops.

    ReplyDelete