Saturday, March 31, 2012

bottle boy


Silly Samuel has always done things a little different from his older two siblings. He would not sleep on his back - had to be on his belly - and it took forever for him to start on table food. So, in true Samuel style, once I stopped nursing at one year old (February first), he would not take a sippy cup, even though I'd introduced it a couple months earlier. So he'd go all day long with only a couple ounces to drink. Shortly after the transition he got sick with RSV and I gave in and let him have the bottle since he had grown to love the thing. I was not going to fight over it.

But I can now confidently say that he has finally transitioned to a sippy cup, within the last week or so of March. I think he realized he gets a lot more to drink this way. Silly Samuel.

No comments:

Post a Comment