Saturday, March 31, 2012

growing kids

We've been really busy lately with all the moving stuff on top of regular busy life so I've been practically absent from the blog. I thought some updated photos of us might be a good idea since I have extra time during the garage sale we are doing today.

Samuel's short short hair cut is growing out. Now it sticks up pretty good and reminds me of Harry Potter. Love it.

Evie turns four today and she's just so much fun. She got her haircut earlier this week so this photo is no longer up to date! She's been enjoying playing with stuffed animals and has quite the pile on her bed that have to sleep with her.

Noah's hair on the other hand is growing out. I like it longer and I don't. For now it's staying. And he's less into the stuffed animals but has a small pile too.

And here's all of us together. Our friend Adam, the Mexico missionary, was here this week to visit, so he took this photo for us.

2 comments:

  1. I love that family photo!!

    Samuel's hair is AWESOME. You are so right - it's totally a baby Harry 'do!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks! i'm so glad that someone else agrees with me about samuel's hair :)

    ReplyDelete