Tuesday, May 29, 2012

flying turtles

This is a flying turtle.

This is Noah (pre-busted arm) on the new flying turtle Terry's dad just got for us. The kids have been having a lot of fun on these things on the back patio, especially since they have two of them now. They propel you by moving your legs and arms side to side. The kids get going pretty fast.

When the kids go out on them, people always stop and stare after us and ask questions. Terry's grandfather bought a whole bunch of them when the hot tub/pool store he used to own sold them. But you can find them online too, though I had no idea they were so expensive.

My parents got this Plasma Car for the kids a few years back that works on the same premiss, but not nearly as well...especially for Samuel.

1 comment:

  1. I always wanted a turtle when I was a kid, but never got one. We got Ali the Plasma Car for Christmas this year, and she loves it. I didn't know the turtles were better! Hmm... oh well.

    ReplyDelete