Thursday, September 28, 2017

Samuel's first loose tooth

I'm not sure if Samuel was even aware that kids lose their teeth until it started happening to him (maybe I'm wrong). But he was eating lunch one day and complained about his tooth hurting him. None of our kids have had cavities yet so I was hoping it wasn't that. Sure enough it was his first loose tooth (the one my finger is on)!



For a couple days he would complain about it hurting and naturally I would suggest we pull it out. That freaked him out and he adamantly refused. The next day he was getting tired of it though and I caught him with a Kleenex in his mouth, trying to pull the thing out. A few hours later I guess he had just had it because he wanted me to pull it out. No problem. August 30, 2017 was the date and he was  just over six and a half.



 He was so proud. I was proud he didn't swallow the first one like Noah and Evie did. Ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment