Sunday, November 9, 2014

Evie lost her first tooth!

Several weeks ago we discovered that Evie had her very first loose tooth. She's been waiting a long time for it to happen. She's six and a half and all of her friends have been losing teeth for a while. Poor thing. 

She'd been eating around that loose tooth for a couple weeks. It was pretty amusing to watch actually. And the night of Nathan and Ana's baby shower we were eating tacos before Terry and I had to head out. As she had been doing, she was trying to take bites from her molars instead of her front teeth. But before we knew it, her tooth had come loose and we knew not where it went! She said, "Mom I think I lost my tooth..." and sure enough, she had. Same as Noah, she must have swallowed it. Gulp...



When daddy came home from work a few days later, he found that she had written her exciting news on the driveway with sidewalk chalk. I love this. 
Oh, and you can also see here how she cut off some of her flyaway hair that was bugging her. I don't think she'll be doing that again.

No comments:

Post a Comment