Friday, August 10, 2018

Sioux Park swimming

Back in mid July, we caved to our kids' incessant begging to go to the Sioux Park pool every time we drove by "the dinosaur pool" for the last four years. We hadn't visited since 2012 when Noah had just got his cast off after he broke his wrist bike riding at my Grandpa's house where we lived when we first moved here. Plus, Samuel had been a baby and Ezra hadn't even been born so neither of them had ever gone. Pools cost money y'all.



We also bought the littles some goggles and they sure loved them. The littles jumped off this little ledge for a long time. And in fact, the following week when we went to the pool with my brother in Minnesota, Ezra thought he could jump in just like he did here and touch the bottom...but he couldn't. That'll be the next post. 



We discovered Owen was there and that extended all the kids' fun. 



Noah loves his little sister so much but she's starting to get old enough that she doesn't always appreciate the attention. Noah continually asks for hugs and she's like, NO. Her face cracks me up. And dude, look how tall Noah is! 😮



Samuel was brave and went down the slide! Ezra can't wait til he's tall enough.



Samuel and then daddy coming down the slides.



This reminded me of when we went to Florida in 2012. Terry and I need another trip like that. 



That night we were all exhausted and were watching something I can't even remember in bed. I thought they were all cute.



The following night was family movie night. I mention it all the time but I think I haven't really taken proper pictures before. So this is our set up once a week when I make pizza and we watch a movie downstairs.



The littles melt my heart when they hold hands to pray. 💛💙

No comments:

Post a Comment