Saturday, August 16, 2008

mcqueen shoes in action

Notice the shoes? Thanks Gramma Biers and Shari. Sorry it took me a week to get them up but I wanted to get an action shot, show you how well he uses them. Here he is climbing. He's a good climber, but wanted a lot of help so these shots were difficult to get. Good thing I'm talented. =)

I like the stuck out tongue - total concentration.

I had to throw Evie in there, of course. She can hold her head up better but her cheeks are really holding her down.

Noah kisses upon command, but mostly just b/c he wants to. Most of the time he does multiple noisy kisses, just like his mommy does.

2 comments:

  1. congrats on the pooch!

    i love the one with the big brother kissin'!

    Megan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Argh me harties Yo Ho! Noah appears to be hanging off a pirate ship rigging.

    ReplyDelete