Saturday, August 16, 2008

new face on the block

I guess we felt like we needed another baby around here. So we got one today...
.
A girl from youth group named Lynsy has been hustling us ever since we've been here to buy one of her puppies. She breeds purebred minature schnauzers for FFA. It seems like just about everyone we know owns one of them.
.
So, Lynsy graduated in May and is heading to college tomorrow. She talked to Terry about her last two puppies last night at the high school movie night (Groundhog Day. Yes!) and he agreed to see them today...
.
This is Lynsy way back in last September 07 showing us the latest litter.
She brought more over in June...

Today she left with one less:

We even took it on a walk. Yeah, it didn't want to walk on the leash. We'll have to work on that.

I know you never thought it would happen. But now it has. We're dog people and Noah is enjoying it. It might take me some time to get used to it (still need a name) since I grew up with cats inside and smelly hunting dogs outside. That way they couldn't whip me with their tail...or jump on me...or slobber on me... Anyway, I'm sure this will make for some fun blogworthy posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment