Friday, October 3, 2008

thanks mom

We received a really nice blender from Terry's folks last Christmas (thanks B's) but since I saw Terry's cousin's Magic Bullet I thought having one of those too would be cool. I saw Tamera blending up broccoli with the Bullet and serving her son right out of the cup - it comes with all these cool little containers you can blend with, serve from and then store, complete with lids. I thought it would be very useful and convenient for baby foods.

When my mom was here I told her about my idea but she had a better one. Perhaps the small container from her old blender would work with the new base of ours - we had had her old blender (that they received as a wedding gift!). I remembered this today and tried it out - it worked great!

Our new blender glass container vs. mom's old plastic cup
A clear winner for the easy clean up award.

And how did the baby like her food? A little too much. She grabbed the cup and pulled out the spoon since I was messing with the camera.

It might take a week to get all those strawberry seeds out of her neck folds!

She's like a baby bird - priceless

2 comments:

  1. Your baby is so freaking cute!!!!!!!! I can't wait to see her again. It's been a whole 2 months!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I happen to agree, but I am somewhat biased.
    2 months is a long time. Mom said she might come down when dad is hunting and perhaps you could too. Dunno.
    We decided we weren't coming for Thanksgiving but changed our minds this morning...

    ReplyDelete