Saturday, October 11, 2008

towels and things

The parsonage we live in was sparcely furnished with window coverings when we moved in a year and a half ago. Since then I had been continually "remarking" on how I thought they should be included with the house since all windows are different. Make sense? Well, we felt bad asking. We got our courage up when there was a big sale at ShopKo this week and got the okay.
.
This is our room before. Nice towels.
.
It's soooo sparce looking!
.

And this is our room this morning. Doesn't it look GREAT!? Makes it look like the windows are more substantial than they are.

.

The best part will be getting to OPEN the curtains and have actual light in our room. Woo hoo!

...The shelves used to be in Evie's room when it was our office. I really like them in our room. It's so big it wanted filling up.

We have yet to get something up in our bathroom and Noah's bathroom, both of which have towels still... We'll get there though!

2 comments:

  1. Oh, your new curtains do look great. I think I recognize that as the room as stayed in, right? It looks like a magazine before and after photo! Nice work. :) Now, let's see if you can reply to this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi to you too "hi!" Very funny.
    But yes, I really do like the curtains too. It's so nice to have sunlight in our room. I also did Noah's and will be doing a post on that later.
    Okay, I hope this works!

    ReplyDelete