Saturday, August 1, 2009

salmon, cookies & yakking...

Can I just say that I think VeggiTales and 321 Penguins on NBC Saturday mornings is great? I've finally been able to finish Angie and Ernesto's video and blog that I've been working on for 2 days!
.
Anyway, I made this potato crusted salmon for dinner the other night from an America's Test Kitchen recipe. It was SUPER. I also made sauce to go w/it in case it needed it, but it didn't. The potato crust has kettle baked chips, bread, dill and lemon zest food processed all together. It seriously took like 10 minutes to make in the oven. Very good.
.
Secondly, Noah came in to our room this morning to get me up and he announced that we had to make chocolate chip cookies. He wanted me to do it right then. Sorry bud, that will have to wait til this afternoon.
.
Thirdly, Evie has a bad new habit. She likes to make herself gag w/her finger... Yeah, they were just in the big room watching tv as I'm working on stuff and I hear her gagging. Noah was laughing, which makes her laugh, which makes her want to do it more. Except this time she finally yakked. Yuck. And then what did she want? Snacks. Yeeeah. I'm hoping this isn't a sign of what's to come... Binge and then purge? But wait, first she purged and then binged...

1 comment:

  1. That is crazy! Who likes to make themselves gag?? Well, at least she is doing it in reverse...haha.

    ReplyDelete