Tuesday, October 13, 2009

1st snow man

Terry was very kind to give me a mommy break yesterday. I needed it after our trip to the doctor. He took the kids out to play while I stayed in and read some of the parent Sunday school book: Parenting by the Book. It's very thought provoking, though we can't go to the class since Terry teaches the high school punks. Anyway, what a nice husband.
.
See that nice smile Evie has? She's saying "Cheese" the whole time! I took several pics in my attempt to get Noah to look. He never did look and Evie never did look away. She looked the same in all of them. So cute.
.
And what a great snow man! Sprinkler for a hat, lawn golf balls for eyes and a nose, bucket handle for mouth and lawn golf poles for arms! All he needs are hands...
.
Time to warm up the cheesy frog girl. Oh, and she needs a coat. This is Noah's old one!
.
Nice hand snow man. High five!

1 comment: