Tuesday, October 6, 2009

windows

Several months ago, we entered into some improvements that were going to begin in the parsonage where we live. I couldn't believe this all started back in March, but it did. I did a blog about it back then and that's how I know. =)

We got the new stove right away but the new windows were installed only about two weeks ago. They didn't replace the front bay window like I thought they might, just the three bedroom windows on the east side of the house. Really all the windows probably need replaced, but it's nice to have these done.

Terry just got done putting the shades back up over Noah's new window.

This is the guest room (welcome all!) and we just realized that our old shades will not fit over the new bigger window. Have to take are of that later...or never since we're moving eventually.

Oh, this shot is a special treat to all of you out there who love order. I took the old broken computer off this desk and put some of the other unnecessary clutter away. Yea for order! Afterwards I cleaned out our hall closet too but restrained myself from taking a picture of that as well. =)

Here's our new bedroom window. Should be less drafty and leaky. Perhaps after we move they can fix that sheet rock...

No comments:

Post a Comment