Friday, December 31, 2010

1st snow

It finally snowed this morning. We haven't had any so far this season, aside from a couple pretty pathetic dustings.

When I got Noah up this morning and showed him what awaited out his window, he got all excited and said, "We have lots of work to do!" He couldn't wait to shovel snow with his daddy.

They started on the back deck.

So pretty. Snap was pretty funny - he kept holding one foot at a time off the ground since it's so frigid.

I was surprised at how much fun Evie had crawling around in the snow. She is much bigger than last year when she cried every time when she fell down. Today she did snow angel after snow angel.

I love the look of undisturbed snow...

...but it didn't last long

Another snow angel.

Noah was all business. He didn't play at all, just scooped. He is no less a perfectionist than his daddy. Terry even moved the picnic table to shovel under it!

Checking out the sand box

Evie and I had a brief warm-up in the house while we waited for daddy and Noah to come to the front. There is a lot more to scoop at our new house!

When I told Terry he sure was a perfectionist, he said it was a good thing since he married me.


I think Rick must have left this cool snow pusher thing here since they don't have any sidewalks, much less concrete at their new house. It was very useful.

No comments:

Post a Comment