Sunday, December 5, 2010

sparkly storybook island

My family and I hit opening night of "Christmas Lighting of Storybook Island" after Thanksgiving was all over.

This was our second time going together and although it was "warmer" than previous, it was still pretty cold. Funny enough, I was pregnant with Evie the last time we went!

It was difficult for this amateur to get good photos in the dark but here is one: the pumpkin. Everything was really beautiful. The only thing that marred the experience was Noah's incessant whining about the cold.

Father/daughter

We were admiring these trees, though you can hardly tell that's what they are.

My family! Us, Gramma, Grampa and Stephers

Just us

Just Steph and Steve. They are engaged!

And one shot of me leading Noah through the park

No comments:

Post a Comment