Tuesday, November 30, 2010

2010 Thanksgiving

Terry's dad is one of 8 siblings. Therefore, they have very large Thanksgivings. Actually, I think we only had around 40 this year, where in the past it's been up to like 60. At any rate, we ate too much and my face and baby gained weight.

Here is Terry's grandfather Elmer and great aunt Lucille. I'm in the back visiting with Shari, Jesse and Brett.

Here is Terry's grandmother Dorothy and his cousin Travis.

Every Thanksgiving I've been to has been held at a senior citizen center. But we were banned after last year... So we congregated at a hotel convention center with a pool! Evie was a little shy of the water at first.

Terry was in the water for nearly two hours I think!

Our kids love their daddy

The pool wasn't that big but the kids all loved it. Everyone in the pool here is part of the family.

1 comment:

  1. so how come you got banned from the senior center?

    ReplyDelete