Tuesday, November 23, 2010

boring saturday

It's gotten cold here. And we don't have much to do it seems. So I busted out the Honey-Do list and Terry and I got to work.

Here are the dungeon shelves "before." I can't hardly believe that Shelli and Rick had them full. You could sleep on those shelves, they're so secure. But I didn't like having so many of them.

So we removed two shelves and spaced out the remaining four. No big deal I know, but as I said before, we were bored. And it's pretty pathetic how few books we have on the shelves... Oh well.

Terry did this one on his own - he installed an indoor clothesline for me! And he's a genius b/c it was his idea to put it in the storage room where it's already warm due to the furnace and that's a place that we obviously don't care what it looks like. Perfect! Noah is quite excited about it...

Showing off his dumbo ears amongst the towels and things

No comments:

Post a Comment