Wednesday, November 10, 2010

thanks steph

My sister is pretty cool. She got rid of a ton of clothes (like 7 garbage bags!) and let me have my choice of them. She recently lost a lot of weight and so had the surplus. This is to my advantage b/c I have recently gained a lot of weight. You know, pregnancy does that... So even though her clothes weren't maternity, a lot of them were long enough or stretchy enough to work. Plus, she has great taste!

You might not be able to tell, but there are two kids rolling around in this huge pile of clothes. It took two days to wash everything! I was joking with Steph that we'll have to have another baby to make more use of all these clothes!

Here is everything all organized, plus a Noah as a size reference. Haha =)

You can barely see him over the pile

Look at all those hangers!

And all those pants. Thank goodness for my belly band.

No comments:

Post a Comment