Sunday, July 24, 2011

playing with my camera on july third

How's that for a title? Lame like me. Pretty much sums it up.

I am behind on my blogging so these pics are from July 3 when I was playing around with my camera, trying to figure out how to get brighter, crisper photos. I didn't succeed. If you know how, clue me in.

Wow, Samuel is bigger now than he was here. He was doing a pretty good job at grasping that pink ball, but he's even better now. He now can roll all over the place. He'll be six months in a week!!!

That last photo was in the basement which is dark so that inside photos were brighter than they usually are. The outside ones are "noisy..."

Serious Noah

Let Evie show you how to eat a delicious runny chocolate cupcake. Be very careful. Make sure you're outside wearing a white shirt...

Then show off all the remnant cupcake in your teeth and frosting around your lips and even on your nose.

Try to pretty much just be cute.

He's a handsome boy.

"Play wiff me mama!"

It was hot. Snap had a back itch.

Mama doesn't play. She takes pictures. Daddy plays. He's chasing Evie after she hit the ball off the tee. She freaks out if you catch her (as does Noah but we're trying harder to teach him not to) so Daddy is lagging behind.

Oh, and here you can see our old swing set. We got rid of it! Went to 2 good causes.

No comments:

Post a Comment